Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crossing My Fingers

I'm crossing my fingers, wishing, hoping, praying, etc. that I finally have the kinks (most anyway) worked out of this new computer. It took most of the day yesterday, working in spurts with interval bouts of wondering if I had lost my mind, before getting to the point I can actually use it without thinking evil thoughts. So much for "easy" transfer cables!

All this aggravation is the main reason I've put off buying another one ~ I knew it would never be as easy as it seems to be. It never is, but in a moment of weakness (and a memory lapse about how much trouble it was switching over last time) I bit the bullet and decided to go for it.

I'm sure I will be pleased in the long run, probably to the point of not remembering all this aggravation by the time I need another one. In the meantime, I have to get cracking on my income tax. I just remembed this week that I had totally forgotten it was time to file!

Speaking of taxes, it's time for me to start getting ready for church. Wonder if that's a sign I need all the help I can get?

No comments: