Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ramblings

I've been awake since 5:45 a.m. so decided to take a walk in the park early today. For a while there I thought I was the only one there who didn't have at least one dog attached to one hand and poop bags in the other. Doggie owners getting ready to leave them for the day I suppose.

I also saw the results of all that "amore" I've seen there lately ~ lots of fuzzy little ducklings with adults hovering closely. There were 12 swimming with their mom on one side of the lake and 7 more nearby being guarded by their fierce-looking parents. Of course, this was one of the few times I didn't have my camera with me!

Time to get busy. I've pulled a bunch of stuff out of the pantry and my closet. Now I have to sort through and put it back. It was lots more fun taking it out!

No comments: