Friday, April 17, 2009

My little girl is growing up

Well, Roo "officially" rode without her training wheels today. Her daddy had them set so high that she's really been riding without using them the last few days, but today she was courageous enough to tell him she was ready to take them off. Needless to say, she had a ball and was very impressed with herself (I know this because she stated "I am very impressed with myself!" to us as she whizzed by). I was looking at some of her baby pictures in her little album this evening and got a little teary eyed. I just can't believe how fast the last 5 1/2 years have gone by.

At least I have my other baby to be a "baby" a little longer, although she did inform me today when I offered to get on the trampoline with her and her sister "No Mamas allowed." Hmmph. Thank God for dogs, at least they always love you and want to be with you, sniff sniff.

No comments: