Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ready for the Weekend

Is it Friday afternoon yet? I have scheduled a girls' night out tomorrow, and am really feeling the need for it about now.

Little Bit's eyes was still bothering her from the glitter glue she rubbed in it, so I made an appt. with the optometrist. Apparently, while I was on the phone she moved her sister's (brand-new) bike behind the van in an attempt to get her own out. Of course, then I backed over it. Then I got a phone call from the preschool letting me know that there weren't going to be enough openings with the decreased enrollment so I didn't get that job. Then I kept the nursery at Roo's preschool so they could have the staff meeting and rushed to the opt. after that so they could look at 'Bit's eye. The kind optometrist, God bless her, was unable to get a look because Bit cried and thrashed and wiggled almost the entire time. When I was able to get her into essentially a headlock, she squeezed her eyes shut so the doctor couldn't see. Thankfully, from what she did see, she thinks it's a minor scratch on the cornea and said if it's not 50% better tomorrow, to call. She gave me rewetting drops to put in tonight, which was not exactly a picnic either. She cried and wiggled then, too, the little stinker.

Let me put it this way: if DH had not already had that vasectomy, he would be scheduled for one tomorrow!

No comments: