Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Starting Out Nicely

This week has started out nicely. My uncle has been released from rehab and even though he still has a long way to go, at least he's home and that takes some of the pressure off Cuz. I know she needs all the relief she can get!

I found out early Monday morning that I will have a special visitor in June. Excited about that and very much looking forward to it.

I spent a little time with Thirtysomething and the girls today. I swear, it seems as though they grow an inch a month and Little Bit is at the age she continually surprises you. She plays well with her sister (most of the time) and also likes to play alone. She did something cute the other day (shocked her Mom) but I will let Thirtysomething tell you about that when she has a chance. I'll just say she's a smart cookie and let it go at that.

Cross your fingers the rest of the week goes as well and Thirtysomething hears from a job she is checking out.

Until later...

No comments: