Sunday, April 12, 2009

What A Great Day!

What a glorious day! It may rain tomorrow but it's beyond beautiful now. And all I've done is sleep! I don't know if jet lag has finally caught up with me or what but I fell asleep right after son #1 and I got back from Thirtysomething's. That is rare for me indeed.

Her mother-in-law furnished most of the delicious lunch but she, with her brother acting as sous chef, prepared extra vegetables, tea, and yeast rolls. With everyone's contribution, it turned out to be quite delicious and we all probably ate too much.

The girls were a little tanked up, probably sugar overload from Easter activities the past few days, and Mom banished the candy until another day. (They had already been through the Belgian chocolate truffle eggs I brought them from England.)

Speaking of sleeping: I promised to watch Little Bit for a while on Wednesday so I'd better rest up. I'll need all the energy I can get for sure!

No comments: