Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still Playing Catch-Up

I don't know when/if I will every get caught up and things will be back to normal, whatever that passes for. All these photos to edit, articles to write, and still struggling with moving files to the new computer. Didn't get back to Best Buy today because I slept late and by the time I was ready to get out, darn rain had moved back in again!

On a lighter note, son #1 told me last night he guessed he was going to have to stop going to Flying Biscuit because all they did was talk about me. Hmm, wonder does if he's jealous because they like me best? Along the same lines, communications from England tell me the people there like me too. Maybe I should share my charm tips with him.

I do promise to do better soon, just not saying how soon!

No comments: