Friday, July 31, 2009

Another washout?

My procrastination has paid off once again. My morning walk was washed out yesterday and I kept fiddling around this morning until it's raining again! FYI, I didn't see this much rain the whole three weeks I spent in England even though I'm told they've gotten a lot there lately.

Thirtysomething is awfully quiet lately. I guess with getting Roo off to "big girl" school, she's feeling a little overwhelmed but maybe she will share something soon. I know Little Bit gives her a lot of material, especially when she "uses her head."

I suppose I could use some of this indoor time to catch up on my writing but if I put it off long enough, perhaps I will find a good excuse for not doing it! Maybe I'll find some inspiration soon but am not holding my breath for sure.

I might even mop the kitchen and bathroom and dust the furniture. Fat chance of that today!

No comments: