Friday, July 17, 2009

Clean the shotguns, Pa!

Ah, yes, young love. Apparently, the boys in our neighborhood have begun noticing my 5 year old in a new light. Fortunately, they're either the same or close to the same age!

One young neighbor spent a great deal of time crafting a pipecleaner/beaded necklace, crown, and bracelet for Roo, as well as a pretty card with his name on it. It also had a nice note thanking the user for opening up a new bank account with BB&T (courtesy of his mom's stationery stash). Another followed her around while they were running in the neighbor's sprinklers, then gave her a big squeeze on the behind, then looked very quickly up at me to see if I had noticed, which of course, I had. *sigh* Whatever happened to little boys thinking girls were yucky? I'll be happy when THAT stage starts!

Little Bit is over here having her Hot Wheels do the Conga...gotta love that!

No comments: