Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where are you, TS?

I see Thirtysomething continues to maintain her long silence. Maybe she's still recuperating from her rafting trip. Thanks to a great neighbor who helped with the water heater fiasco, they were able to drive to up to the Ocoee after all. Not my cup of tea but they enjoyed it.

I'm afraid I don't have much to offer. Still not quite over this kidney thing but hopefully it will be a thing of the past soon. Too hot to get out much anyway so I guess it's as good a time as any to vegetate. I did get to the library today and before I could stop myself, had checked out five books. Guess the house cleaning will have to wait for sure now!

Definitely have to get on the rest of the articles from my journal but I hear Kathy Reichs, Iris Johansen, and the others calling my name...

No comments: