Sunday, July 12, 2009

Update

I still haven't heard if TS and son #2 made it to their rafting expedition. I haven't called yet because I was afraid they didn't. Maybe later today.

Finally made it to church this morning for the first time in three weeks. It was great to get back and see my friends there. They've been very sweet, offering to help if I needed anything. One person has offered several times and even though I am okay on my own now, I really appreciate their offers.

I tried shopping Macy's sale yesterday. They had some wonderful bargains but I didn't make it completely through the ladies' department so you know I'm not 100% yet or I'd probably still be there. (It's a really huge store, much larger than the other Macy's I've been in before.) I did score a great pair of Cole-Haan sandals that were $150.00 for $18.00 before I gave up and I'm really proud of them.

I spoke with a lady in Duluth yesterday and am thinking of taking up bridge again. It would be a good way to meet people and take me out of the house a few hours a week. I'm still debating on it.

Wishing everyone a great Sunday and wonderful week ahead!

No comments: