Sunday, July 19, 2009

God bless Hee-Haw

Okay, now I have that whole song in my head now...gloom, despair, and agony on me...

You'd think an optometrist would know what's best, so who can blame you for following his advice. That said, I think you should be finding another optometrist pronto. If he's not listening to your concerns, that's not a good thing.

We're hanging around here this afternoon while DH attends yet another funeral of a friend who has died too young. A former co-worker with whom he worked for 4 plus years died of cancer Friday at age 46, leaving a husband and two sons. Little Bit had some tummy troubles yesterday so I decided not to try and secure a sitter for both of us to attend. It's just so sad, and it seems as though we're seeing more and more of our friends passing away at relatively young ages.

Anyhow, I'm enjoying my little "fairies" flying around our house and spending time with them relaxing today, so I'm very grateful. Hope Life's eyes (and luck) are much better soon.

1 comment:

Life After 60 said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that song spinning in her head. Misery loves company and all that. :)