Friday, July 10, 2009

One step forward...

One step forward and two steps back. Or is it the other way around? Whatever, the past two days have found me energyless and a visit to Kroger yesterday just totally wiped me out. I didn't get dressed until after noon today and only then to go down and mail a couple of letters. My fault though. Should never have let that kidney thing go so far. Doc says it didn't happen overnight and symptoms won't go away overnight. I knew that but hated to hear him say it aloud.

Thirtysomething and her DH were supposed to go white-water rafting tomorrow to celebrate their anniversary but their water heater is on the fritz and now it looks iffy if they will be able to go after all. Hopefully, they can fix it with minimum expense and time. Their neighbor is an electrician and has offered his services. The in-laws have already agreed to babysit so maybe things will work out. Cross your fingers for them. They need some personal time together even it is spent on the river with other nuts riding the rapids.

I will try to have another sequel from the journal up in a day or so. Wish me luck and speedy good health. Patience with illness is definitely not my forte!

No comments: