Sunday, January 31, 2010

This & that

TS has been without Internet for several days and while I'm pretty sure she is not thrilled about it, she's coping. I've about recuperated from the "fine dining" experience I had during jury duty and am happy to report I did not have to have my blouse dry cleaned. So nice to have a sun porch that I could hang it on to air. Just wish it was warm enough to sit out there and read but with all those windows and no heat, I'm not tough enough for that!

I did something this afternoon that I haven’t done since I was a teenager. No, nothing as outrageous as some might be thinking. I went to the movies alone. I really wanted to see “The Edge of Darkness” and decided if I didn’t go alone, I wouldn’t be seeing it until it is shown on television, sharply censored, a hundred years from now. It wasn’t exactly what I expected but an interesting story line and a good movie.

Son #2 is changing positions in his company tomorrow and won’t be able to work the late shift any longer so I’m back to triple duty with Little Bit for the next few weeks. Perhaps I should have used this afternoon to rest up for whatever she has in store for me!

No comments: