Thursday, September 4, 2008

Apologies for being lax...am I out of the will as well??

Sorry I have not been posting faithfully as well. I don't have violent food poisoning as an excuse, but rather two sick children instead. My head is pounding right now from lack of sleep and fall allergies, but I did want to pop my head in and briefly give my two cents.

First of all, the Pampers/Diapers remark was totally rude and uncalled for...his invitation to join the blogging should of course be immediately rescinded, with full privileges only being reinstated when he takes you to several nice restaurants and buys my children extravagant birthday gifts in the upcoming months. As he is not getting any younger, he might want to heed the wisdom of that old saying about the pot not calling the kettle black!

Nice to hear about M.J. Clark and how gracious she is. I haven't read her in awhile but am making a vow to do so. It would be a nice change of pace from the cooking/parenting/celebrity trash material I seem to find myself reading more and more of lately.

No comments: