Friday, September 26, 2008

Winding Down

I've had a great time with the babies (and their parents too) but it's about over for now. Really enjoyed Grandparents' Day with the oldest one at her pre-school yesterday. The little one with the very short fuse has been exceptionally good, only losing her temper a time or two, a nice bonus. :)

Also had a chance to have a long visit with my favorite son-in-law and really enjoyed our time together. He's my third child and as special as the other two.

Unfortunately, I have to get my things together and head back. On the bright side, I will be detouring through Atlanta to see that apartment before aiming my little red car south and I'm looking forward to seeing it (just hope it's the right one). Also to going by the Flying Biscuit for a Devil Burger since it's very near the apartment so it should be a good day.

I hate to leave the girls (mom and dad too) after such a short visit but will be back next week for Little Bit's second birthday so will get to see them again very soon.

1 comment:

Thirtysomethingmama said...

How sweet! You're definitely in the will...