Thursday, September 11, 2008

Falling Down on the Job

It's a good thing I didn't make an iron resolution to post every day because I definitely would have broken it yesterday. After visiting my second home, Dillard's, and shopping much more than I should have, I was too tired to do much except curl up on the sofa and recuperate. (I can see Thirtysomething didn't take up the slack either.)

I haven't told Thirtysomething that I am back in Atlanta either. I'd planned to surprise her and her family with a pop-in visit this weekend but if she is vigilant about this blog, she will know where I am before then. We shall see.

Although this blog has a light-hearted theme and will remain so, I do hope everyone will take a few minutes today to remember the heroes of 9/11, no matter what role they played.




No comments: