Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back in the ATL

Well, not exactly back but close enough. I got to Thirtysomething's home this afternoon and will be here a couple of days before heading south again.

I've enjoyed the afternoon but reinforced what I already knew: children are definitely intended for younger people. Went to the playground and the little one who is so independent she doesn't even want to hold your hand, wanted to ride on my shoulders on the way back. Is there a chiropractor in the house?

I will actually be in Atlanta on Friday morning to check out an apartment. Just hoping this one is close enough to the one I want so I can go ahead and lock it in. (Crossing my fingers on this.)

Listening out for the girls now so their Mom and Dad can have a little time together. The little one just turned on her music box (and they thought she was asleep!) but she isn't crying. Thank goodness for baby monitors so I don't have to run up and down the stairs.

Maybe I spoke too soon. I think I hear little feet so I'd better check on that. More later.

No comments: