Sunday, September 7, 2008

Careful about bragging too soon!

Yes, your place is secure - as long as you keeping taking such good care of my beautiful granddaughters.

Be careful about boasting too soon. Ruby's modeling career has just begun so the lingerie presentations may come later.

I had a nice dinner with a friend tonight at Southern Star Grill, the only good restaurant here. He was headed up the country to visit his lady friend when he stopped by to chat a bit and eat with me before he went on his way. I always enjoy the time we spend together and this was no exception. There's nothing as rejuvenating as having a good gabfest with your best "girlfriend."

I missed a special call from England while I was out but there was a nice message waiting for me with promises of another call Sunday (today now) so that gives me something to look forward to on yet another dull weekend in this little town.You will likely find me in church later this morning so it might be a "wild" weekend after all. As if!

No comments: