Monday, September 15, 2008

You Know It's Going to be a Rough Day When...

I knew the minute I woke up this morning, it was going to be a rough one. Not be be completely gross, but what I woke up to was one of the dogs tooting in my face, then jumping onto my stomach because it scared him. I think he heard some thunder rumbling, which completely freaks him out. I hope that was it, anyway, and not some disgusting Alpha Dog thing. I also had a dream last night that my DH cheated on me with Heather Locklear and I got back at him by snuggling up with Sammy Hagar. I don't know where that one came from, but DH was quite excited that my subconscious apparently thinks he has a chance with Heather Locklear.

We did eat takeout Chinese tonight, so that's something. Not having to cook was probably the highlight of the day, after Little Bit going potty by herself like a Big Girl. Here's hoping the potty training can commence in earnest soon!

No comments: