Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yes I Can!

I can too text! It's just too slow for me. I find little "joyful" about it so I avoid this grammatically-flawed means of communication whenever possible. And with this horrible hot weather we've been having, I don't want to be responsible for creating an ice shortage. It's probably a hanging offense around here.

And you don't live 100 miles past nowhere as your "poor mother" does.

Thankfully, I was able to troubleshoot my computer and after suffering through several hours of severe net withdrawal, I brought it back to life, temporarily at least. It took a while to get my "Internet fix" though and I hope I don't have to go through that again anytime soon!

I'm not ashamed to admit my addiction and confess to really missing that little ring-a-dingy sound letting me know someone somewhere is thinking about me, maybe even one of those nice people in Nigeria or Togo or God-only-knows-where trying to make me rich.

I'm looking forward to getting "back on the road again" a/l/a Roger Miller. At least I will be close to civilization, maybe even near a "gasp" real repairman, if it crashes again.

No comments: