Saturday, October 4, 2008

Back for the Day

Back in the ATL but sadly, just for overnight. Have to head back south for a while after Little Bit's birthday party tomorrow. Knowing I have to go back so soon reinforces just how glad I will be when I am here permanently. The good part is I won't be alone because I'm picking up a new friend from the airport and he will be here for two weeks.

I will be playing host and chauffeuring (happily) for the next two weeks so my entries here will probably be spotty until after then. I know for sure I won't *gasp* have computer access during the time we're in Gulfport since my friends there do not have a computer and there is no wireless close enough by to piggyback to. I may need life support if it goes on too long! I'm already having withdrawl symptoms!

No comments: