Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moving On (but missing someone)

The plane for London left on time this afternoon and we made it to the airport in plenty of time despite a flat tire. The whole thing has left me feeling a little sad. The past two weeks were so much fun that they seem to have flown by and it's going to be very difficult to return to an empty house again. He's probably not back in the UK yet and I already miss him. Actually, I think I missed him before he left! (It's so nice to have someone like him in my life.)

A person I trusted and thought I could really depend on became jealous and not-so-graciously has bowed out of my life for no good reason and with little comment. (We were just friends but I think he wanted more.) It's his loss as far as I'm concerned but I guess you can say "another one bites the dust." :)

I'll have lots to do though as soon as the doctor releases me or at least gives me the go ahead on more vigorous activity. No reason he shouldn't though. I'm doing great and ready to rock and roll.

I told the rental agent I would take the apartment when it becomes available in December and there's tons of things to do before then. Guess when a door closes, a window really does open. Or it's nice to think so anyway.

No comments: