Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coincidence?

I've never been much on fortune telling, palm reading, and the like but found an interesting tidbit tonight (wee hours of Thursday actually). I went to bed about 11:30 and about an hour later was wide awake so did what I frequently indulge in when I can't sleep - browse the Internet. I came across an article on numerology and, because it sounded interesting, took their little test.

It was pretty accurate but also very general and could have applied to many people. I was intrigued though and took it to the next level of looking up my Destiny number. Considering where I am in my life now, I found this to be much more revealing and vaguely wondering about its accuracy. (Note: I did say vaguely.) I'm sharing it and you can draw your own conclusions.

"With a Destiny Number of 5 you must represent freedom to find fulfillment. To live up to your destiny you must work to embrace change and not fear it or cling to the familiar in your life. It doesn't mean rushing blindly into something new, however keeping yourself open to change and taking on new opportunities, challenges and adventures when they present themselves will lead to your ultimate happiness."

No comments: