Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another First

I went back to the Flying Biscuit tonight and finally decided to try something I've always been curious about but never had enough courage to taste: the dreaded tofu.

Turns out it was pretty good. Of course, being mixed with Feta cheese and all that other stuff on the salad might have helped the flavor.

The days here seem to just fly by. I'm getting a few things done, at a leisurely pace of course, but each day seems to slip by so easily you barely realize it's gone. I'll have to leave again soon but will be back for good as soon as possible.

Even at this distance, I'm hearing rumblings from Podunk about outside agents looking for our sheriff to arrest him. Seems the big guys have been investigating him for a while and finally got enough on him to take action.

No comments: