Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting Cold in the City

The gorgeous weather I've been enjoying seems to be coming to an end. It's cloudy and a cold wind is blowing. When I came out of Ikea (without a coat of course), it felt as though it blew straight through my clothes.

Speaking of Ikea, if I ever go back in there, I'm wearing good walking shoes and taking a bag of bread crumbs. It seemed as though I walked miles just following exit signs, trying to find my way out! Even after I finally saw daylight, it wasn't the same place I went in so I had to walk even more to get to my car. It was a chilly little stroll but I wasn't taking a chance on going back inside and trying to find the right exit. (Took way too long to get out the first time!)

My older offspring gets back from Chile tomorrow so I guess I'll be vacating his condo again. Even though I don't want to, I really do need to head back south and start packing and disposing of stuff in earnest.

No comments: