Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Junque" would look fancier

Sorry it's been awhile since I've written. Between Roo's birthday, planning a Thanksgiving trip out of state, and DH's job layoff, I've been so tired every night that I don't even have the energy to check e-mail. Hopefully, Little Bit will sleep better tonight than she has the last few and I'll be more refreshed tomorrow. I did want to put in a line or two, though, just to let you know I'm still here.

No word yet on any jobs, although he has two headhunters looking out for him. It's definitely a lot tougher market than a year ago, when his position was eliminated at his prior company. We're even discussing me going back to work and him attempting to find a part-time position somewhere. My field does not have the earning power his does, but it's a little more stable and would offer benefits. Our primary concern with it is being able to keep Roo in her preschool and someone home with Little Bit, at least until next school year.

Wishing you lots of luck with your "junque."

No comments: