Friday, November 21, 2008

Good news, we hope

DH has a job interview set up for Tuesday afternoon, so we're keeping our fingers crossed about that! It will set us back in our Louisiana Thanksgiving plans by a day or so, but it will be worth it. Only bad thing is, the job is about an hour away. Beggars can't be choosers at this point though, right? At least gas is less expensive for now, and we have a pretty fuel-efficient vehicle for him to get back and forth.

Welcome to preschool parenthood! We have been invited to three separate children's birthday parties on the same day. It's sad when my children have a more active social life than mine, you know? Don't know how we're going to juggle this, but we'll find a way. Oh, and there's another one for one of Roo's friends the last weekend of this month as well. Did my friends not have as many parties growing up, or do I just not remember it? I do recall my first "big" party at the McDonald's a half hour away, when I could invite a few of my third grade friends. Thought I was pretty hot stuff, but guess that's passe for third graders nowadays. Kind of sad.

No comments: