Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Talk about tired...

Talk about tired! I'm still trying to recuperate from yesterday when I barely sat down long enough to eat. I'm still having residual stuff from the dust in the attic so I didn't spend as much time up there today. That, coupled with the fact that muscles I didn't even know I had are sore, kept me from doing as much today. I did get a little accomplished though. Also learned an old pewter snuff box is pretty valuable. I didn't even know what it was until yesterday!

On a brighter note, my friend from England called again today. All I am going to say is that he was a perfect gentleman in every way when he was here, quite a rarity these days. He said he wants to visit again after Christmas so we shall see. I did enjoy his company before. He has a great sense of humor and kept me laughing almost the entire visit. He was also very understanding when I broke my foot and put a crimp in his vacation plans. It's really nice when someone is more concerned about you than themselves and shows it.

Until later.......

No comments: