Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Whew!

Found out a good way to cut heating bill is to start pulling out stuff and trying to decide how much to sell it for, when would be best time to hold a sale, etc., etc. Actually had to turn the heat off. The temperature in the house got down to 64 but I was quite comfortable until I finally sat down late this afternoon. Started get a little chilly after I cooled off a bit but on the other hand, it's really cold outside so I probably saved a few dollars by not using the unit for the whole afternoon.

I should be able to sleep tonight unless I'm too tired. That would be a real irony but I suppose it could happen.

The worst part is that I've just gotten started good.

Fortunately, a nice young man who knows something about antiques came over and helped some. We didn't finish but he promised to come back and help price the other stuff. Anybody want to buy some "junk"?

No comments: