Friday, December 19, 2008

At Least Something Works!

I'm glad my Internet is up and running smoothly. Now if my body would only follow suit! It's a wee bit tired and bedraggled right now.

With the apartment glitch, I've had to make several changes and all of them involve extra time, especially getting the address and telephone thing changed. I remember being happy to be able to get most of my contacts updated before I moved and now it's starting all over. Only this time, it's more time consuming since I just made one change and it blows some of these places' minds that I am changing apartment number and telephone number so quickly.

The worst part is that I've gotten the list of "notified" mixed up with "not notified" so some have the info twice while others still don't know! Oh well, this too shall pass.

If you don't count putting most of a lamp (with wooden base and shelves) together before discovering part of it was broken and having to unassemble it and pack it back up, the only bad thing is I haven't had time yet to do much for pleasure. It's been mostly trips to Target, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. then back to get rid of all that cardboard again. I've had to turn down a couple of nice invitations but maybe they will be kind enough to invite me again.

BTW Thirtysomething, my son-in-law is special anyway but he has been a rock during this moving thing and I appreciate him even more than I already did. And that was a lot!



No comments: