Wednesday, December 10, 2008

From My Publisher

I was more than a little surprised at an email that came in from my publisher about 12:30 a.m. this morning. He's a night owl too (as well as a workaholic). He actually said something quite nice. especially the part about being missed. I was almost tempted to frame it but decided to share it here instead.

****, I am so very amazed -- and impressed -- at the "new life" you are heading off to live. I may even be a bit envious. Congratulations on starting this exciting new chapter in your life. Thank you for all you have meant to The Telfair Enterprise over the years. Being near grandchildren, and children, will mean you are in for many wonderful opportunities and that is great. You will certainly be missed, but we wish you much happiness as you start this new adventure.Best regards,******

Even signed it with his first name! Definitely impressed!

1 comment:

Thirtysomethingmama said...

Very nice, indeed. Some positive and well-deserved kudos are always welcomed!