Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Morning Coming Down

Technically, this isn't my first Sunday here but I can't remember anything about last Sunday so I won't count it. It's a bit chilly out so maybe I won't have to run my air conditioner as I have for the past 3-4 days.

I decided to take a break from everything this weekend and start fresh next week. Or next Or next. I went to dinner with a friend at a new restaurant in Peachtree City last night. It's called Maxwell's on 54 and served absolutely some of the best food I've ever tasted. Wine wasn't bad either. A little pricey for my budget but since I wasn't paying, I enjoyed it even more.

When I dropped my cell phone last night, the battery came loose and I didn't realize until this morning it wasn't powered on. It seems Thirtysomething tried to call me twice so guess I'd better find out if anything earthshaking other than the dog tossing his cookies has occurred.

More later.

No comments: