Thursday, December 11, 2008

Less Than 48 Hours Remain

It's been three weeks since I've been out of town except for a brief doctor's appointment about 10 days ago and I'm about to go stir-crazy. The fact that I've been really busy has helped, but it's really beginning to get to me. If I had to spend one more week here without relief, I would probably have to be carried out of here in a straight jacket!

All the furniture has been sold but storms over the past two days kept a couple of the buyers from picking up their purchases. If they don't have whatever they bought out of here by tomorrow though, they will just have to wait until I come back down to dispose of the leftover remnants sometime after Christmas.Time and I are waiting for no one for this move!

It made me feel good to learn that some of the people I met while I was in Midtown have been asking my son when I will be moving there for good. (That's probably two more than will even realize I'm gone from here.)

For now, I keep taking deep breaths and saying, "Saturday morning, Saturday morning" over and over.

1 comment:

Thirtysomethingmama said...

You definitely sounded like you had the proverbial "ants in your pants" when I talked to you. Help is on the way, just hang on ;-)