Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cross your fingers

Well, DH has another job interview tomorrow. It sounds promising, he and the owner hit it off really well in the phone "pre-interview," so although we're trying not to get our hopes up, it's tough. Almost two months without a paycheck gets old REALLL fast. Still no callbacks from any of the places I've applied to, but it sounds like a media position may be open with the local school system this fall. If the job materializes and I'm selected, I'm going for it. Especially with the economy, we need some income coming from another place, and it doesn't look like I'm going to hit anything retail in the off-hours anytime soon.

By the way, I never knew Petsmart required such an extensive personality test of job applicants. Who woulda thought?

2 comments:

Life After 60 said...

Just getting an interview these days is an accomplishment in itself. He's had two in two business days and that's a promising sign.

Thirtysomethingmama said...

I'm just happy there are actually companies out there somwhere hiring and it's not a modern-day fantasy!