Thursday, January 29, 2009

Possible Job Opportunites

Well, DH may have a couple of job opportunities come to fruition in the next week or two. One would be low-paying with potential to earn commission within a few months, while the other is with a reputable, strong company for a lot more money and responsibility. Unfortunately, it is also two states away. We are praying that the right choice will be revealed (if there is even a choice involved) and he will be able to return to work soon. The latter has some exciting possibilities, but it breaks my heart to think of leaving here. I have not even had a chance to enjoy my mom being in closer proximity to us, and being in the position to watch my girls grow up close by. It's a very tense and nerve wracking time right now, though I know we are fortunate to even have any possible options right now. Who knows, neither of them may work out. I'm feeling very melancholy, I suppose, so I think I'll wait 'til later to post again.

No comments: