Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rain. Again.

Still think Atlanta should put me on retainer for breaking the drought! Fortunately, it hasn't bothered me very much even though I did get soaked yesterday and a bit water-logged today.

I spent an hour later this afternoon assembling some little tables for the apartment and almost that long trying to scrub the grease from beneath my nails. Wonder which genius decided to grease the bolts?

I've also spent a good portion of the day reviewing a Statement of Purpose for a very special young man who is seeking admission into NYU's MA program in Educational Leadership. He is a deserving person and I was more than happy to do this for him.

The lady who is trying to get MM Magazine off the ground asked me to go with her to meet the realtor about office space for the magazine. I went but I really hope she isn't expecting too much. I haven't even agreed to write for her yet and I definitely don't want to get involved in the day-to-day running of the business!

No comments: